The different times refer to the time of entry; you need to arrive between these times. This is so that we can stagger visits throughout the day. You are welcome to spend as long as you like in the centre.
Articles in this section
- Where do I need to queue?
- Do I get priority entry?
- When are you busy?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What do the time slots refer to? Can I stay longer than half an hour?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?