When you arrive at the aquarium you will find that we have a general queue line (those who need tickets) and a priority queue line (those who already have tickets). Depending on which ticket you have purchased/wanting to purchase will depend on where you need to queue. Please ask one of our very friendly members of staff who will be more than happy to assist you and show you which queue to join.
Articles in this section
- Where do I need to queue?
- Do I get priority entry?
- When are you busy?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What do the time slots refer to? Can I stay longer than half an hour?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?