For the health and safety of you and our animals, we ask that you do not touch any of our animals unless invited to by a member of staff. We have a rockpool display where you are welcome to touch our starfish and crabs under the supervision of our fully trained staff.
Articles in this section
- Is there anywhere to heat up food and feed my baby?
- Do you have toilets?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you have a Buggy Park?
- Is the centre buggy accessible?
- Will the weather affect my visit?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- Do you have pop badges?
- Is there anywhere to eat lunch at SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- Is there anywhere to store my belongings or pushchair?