Our Guest Experience Assistants provide a first class experience to the visitor through interaction and the provision of the quality entertainments and feeding programmes. They are responsible for presenting, maintaining and taking care of the touch pools, public talks, taking care of our school groups and general information to the visitors. The team strive to deliver a totally immersive experience and educate all of our guests (and that includes the adults!) through fun learning.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a position?
- Where would I find vacancies for SEA LIFE Birmingham and other Merlin Entertainments Attractions?
- What's involved in an Aquarist role?
- What's involved in a Commercial Assistant role?
- What's involved in a Guest Experience Assistant role?
- Can I send you my CV for you to place on file?
- What happens once I apply?
- I have recently applied for a job role, and would like to discuss my application who can I contact?
- Where would I find information about a career with Merlin Entertainments?
- Can I do my Work Experience at SEA LIFE Birmingham?