We have 18 different areas within the attraction including our Penguin Ice Adventure where you can meet our adorable Gentoo Penguins, Octopus Hideout where you can get closer to our resident Giant Pacific Octopus, Beverley and our 360 degree Ocean Tunnel where you can stare in awe at the amazing Black Tip Reef Shark and our Giant Green Sea Turtle, Molokai. For more information on the zones throughout the attraction please click here.
Articles in this section
- What is SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- What is inside SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- What can you do at SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- How many areas are there within SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- What time are your talks and feeds at SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- What happens if I need to leave before the end of my visit?
- Can I eat and drink once inside SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- Am I allowed to take photos at SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- How long should we allow for our visit?
- Will the penguins be there when I visit?