The closing time as advertised on our website is the time guests will need to exit the attraction. Last admission is one hour prior to this. If you arrive at last admission you will have 1 hour within SEA LIFE Birmingham. Please be aware we cannot allow entry after our last admission time. For a full list of opening and closing times please click here.
Articles in this section
- Where do I need to queue?
- Do I get priority entry?
- When are you busy?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What do the time slots refer to? Can I stay longer than half an hour?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?