Yes you can, as we want you to take your memories of our creatures home with you. However we do not permit the use of any flash photography as this can scare and harm our creatures. The use of tripods is also not permitted.
Articles in this section
- When are you busy?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What do the time slots refer to? Can I stay longer than half an hour?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?