This aquarium is fully buggy accessible however we unfortunately do not have any cloakroom facilities for you to be able to store belongings, buggies or pushchairs on site. During busy periods such as weekends and school holidays we recommend visiting without a buggy where possible.
Articles in this section
- Is there anywhere to heat up food and feed my baby?
- Do you have toilets?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you have a Buggy Park?
- Is the centre buggy accessible?
- Will the weather affect my visit?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- Do you have pop badges?
- Is there anywhere to eat lunch at SEA LIFE Birmingham?
- Is there anywhere to store my belongings or pushchair?